Friday, June 11, 2010


Hello Friends,
This is my take on a flower that DeNetra came up with. She is at "denetrasc" on YouTube. If you go to her channel the flower technique is under "Flowers my way". The flower is made out of Coffee Filters. This was my very first try at this flower without any frills. I didn't add any stickles or Diamond Dust. I wanted to see how I progress and how much better I can get at making this flower. When you see how beautiful DeNetra's flowers are, you will look at this and frown. LOL. Please check out her channel for instructions on how to do this. My flower does not do hers justice. Her flowers are beautiful. I just had to try them and wanted to post the very first one I did. I will post the other ones I made that turned out better soon. Thank you for taking the time to visit me today and I hope you have a blessed weekend.


1 comment:

  1. oh Jenny ! you did an awesome job on the coffee filter !! I love the color and the bling...and its more curly on the ends...love that so happy that you have blog...and thanks for the comment today..you are super sweet !

    ReplyDelete