Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Rak, My Order, A Small Haul

Hello Everyone, First let me say that I am not good at this blogging thing. After uploading the pictures, I couldn't figure out how to get them exactly right so I could explain what everything is. I hope I don't confuse everyone because I sure am. LOL. The above picture is a package that came to me today from Stephanie (Stephanoid69 on YouTube). I asked her if her Michaels had any Vintage Ladies Stamps, and if they did, could she pick them up for me. She was so sweet to pick up two stamps for me and I am so blessed. She not only got the stamps but added way more than that. She made homemade flowers out of her very own art design, she gave me some music sheets, tags, clips, charms, lace, another cute bird stamp, vintage clippings from an old magazine, bling, and last but certainly not least, she made me a tag. No one has ever made me a tag before. This is my very first one!! I was so excited that I was crying happy tears. It's so very beautiful. Words cannot express the appreciation I have for Stephanie and I feel very blessed right now. Below I have a picture of the tag and homemade flowers she made. You can click on any of these pictures to view them closer.
This is it!! Above is the amazing tag that Stephanie made just for me. :) I hope you can see all the detail she put into it. Also, I hope you can see how beautiful her homemade flowers are. They are better than prima!! Thank you again Stephanie. :)
This was a very special order for me. I ordered the Tim Holtz birdcage die from Carlene (Pinkscrapper99 on YouTube). She just opened up a new store online so please check her out. Her store name is "pinkscrappersboutique.blogspot.com". She has great prices and wonderful service. She included three pieces of cardstock that she embossed with the new Tim Holtz Embossing Folders. She also included some prima flowers and some cute buttons. I am very thankful for that. I can't wait to make something with my new die. YEA!!
Okay, this is kind of funny. I went to my local scrapbook store to pick up a few sheets of the Graphic 45 Fashionista papers. You can see in the picture above that I didn't stick to what I was there for. LOL. I'm so glad that I only had 30 min to shop because they were closing for the day. I did enough damage as it was. I'm having a hard time finding the Prima "say it with pearls". They only had one pack left and it was in brown. I was so happy to find it. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week. Hugs, Jenny :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny sweet rak...and haul...cant wait to see what you make with the bird cage die !!! everything prima is hard to find..lol !!!

    I find it easier to click on the HTML tab when i add pics...you can insert text easier that when you are in the COMPOSE tab. and you are doing wonderful at blogging..I really enjoy reading what you have to tell us...like a phone conversation !!!

    Hugz
    DeNetra

    ReplyDelete